Corporate Giving Program Guidelines
The PASS Program supports 501(c)3 charitable organizations that serve at-risk youth. This includes organizations that serve people of color, low-income families, immigrant populations and underfunded educational systems. We are looking for organizations providing innovative methods to meet the existing need within the community. Grant proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis.
All requests for sponsorships/contributions should be made in writing and include the following information in 4 pages or less:
- Organization’s complete name, address, telephone number, and contact name
- Information about your nonprofit, including history, mission and goals
- Information about the specific need or program for which funding is being requested. (summary of project) This should include SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time) objectives of the program you propose.
- Specific amount of funding requested, explaining how the funds will be used
- Detailed program budget
- Other current or potential funding sources
- Evaluation plan to measure success of the program
- Please include a copy of your 501(c)3 status.
Please note that the max amount you can receive from a grant is $2500.
Proposals can be submitted my mail, fax, or email to:
Attn: Diane Phillips, PASS Program 2302 Moreland Blvd, Champaign, IL 61822
Ph. 217-378-8018 Fax 217-378-7809 email: firstname.lastname@example.org