USMLE/COMLEX Off-Site Program Information
The PASS Program is now willing and able to offer a service that it had not been able to offer in the past. We are willing to bring the entire USMLE and COMLEX training program to several different sites to accommodate students who are not able to travel to the PASS Program facility. These off-site programs will include the entire PASS Program curriculum and services. We will provide the faculty and staff.
In order for this to be done, we need a contact person who will lead the process. This person will help the PASS program to select a venue, disseminate information to the students who are interested, and facilitate the registration process. The process includes the following:
- There has to be at least 50 students who are willing to participate.
- Students have to register and pay the full registration fee at least 60-90 days in advance of the desired dates
- Interested students will be provided a special code for registration. This makes it easier for us to track how many participants have already registered and are fully paid.
- Once we have at least 50 students fully registered and fully paid for the program, then the program will be scheduled.
- All participants will be given a deadline for their registration to be completed
- If enough participants do not register by the deadline, then the PASS Program has the option to cancel the program.
- Anytime a program is cancelled, students who have already registered and paid will be contacted. They will be given the options of a) coming to the PASS program facility for participation; b) participate in another off-site program if one is being held at a nearby location; c) or receive a full refund of their paid fees
We are truly looking forward to bringing the entire PASS Program USMLE and COMLEX preparation courses to an off-site location at least three different times in the upcoming year. We will do this on a first come, first served basis.
Scheduling is also based upon availability, therefore, early reservations are highly recommended. Whether you represent an institution or a group of individual students does not matter. You may contact us by e-mail or by telephone. We look forward to working with you.